Call for presentations
We call for your demonstration/presentation of Max/MSP such as your own patch, external object, your works and so on. The selected applicants will give your presentation in the evening session during our extension lectures.
You send us an outline of your presentation with associated files if necessary. The guidelines for application are as follows. Since these are only guidelines, even if there is some excess, it does not matter.
– The outline should be written in Japanese or English
– The outline sentence amounts to less than 4,000 characters in Japanese or 1,000 words in English
– The text format is plain text or PDF
– The image file format is JPEG or EPS
– Total capacity of outline and associated files is within 100 MB
– The presentation time including preparation is 30 minutes or less
You can submit the outline or associated files by attachment to your E-mail or by upload to online service for file transfer WeTransfer. How to upload is explained HERE. Please inform us by E-mail after your submission by WeTransfer.
Destination for submission：firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must reach us no later than July 6, 2018.